The devil can’t stop someone who is driven by God. He cannot move something that is covered by Gods grace and grounded in his mercy. He can try, but he cannot succeed! You are stronger than you have ever known. You have to be so buried in Christ that nothing gets to you. No person, no situation, no challenges, no obstacles, no nothing!
A few days ago I was a little down and upset that I’m not where I need to be. And sometimes we get a little frustrated with life and where we are and so we take it out on God and questioning his promises.. #NotAGoodIdea lol — worrying only hurts us. We need to increase our faith and know that God will never leave us or forsake us! You can worry or you can trust God, but you can’t do both.
God does not wish for us to spend our days worrying. Not about money of need. He will provide for all of those who have trusted and believed in him.
Here are 7 reasons you should not worry and read the Scripture attached to it:
1) The same God who created life in you can be trusted with the details of that life. — Matthew 6:25
2) Worrying about the future hampers your efforts today. —Matthew 6:26
3) Worrying is more harmful than helpful. — Matthew 6:27
4) God does not ignore those who depend on him. — Matthew 6:28-30
5) Worrying shows a lack of faith and understanding of God. — Matthew 6:31-32
6) Worrying keeps you from focusing on what God wants you to pursue. — Matthew 6:33
7) Last but not least, living one day at a time keeps us from being consumed with worry. — Matthew 6:34
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!